So, if WPCampus in Buffalo last weekend was a little to far to go to this year, or you just need a little more we have some great WordPress for Higher Education! Here’s what we have lined up:
- Winning Hearts and Minds: Effective communication throughout a website redesign – Mike Kirby
- The Dawson Way of Doing Things: A Study of Our Path Using WordPress – Jonathan Perlman
- Mobilizing 300 Reluctant Content Creators – Brian DeConinck
- Panel: WordPress in Higher Ed – Gian Wild, Guillaume Molter, Jonathan Perlman, Mike Kirby
- WordPress High Performance Hosting Using AWS – Guillaume Molter
Of course if there are other areas of WordPress you want to learn about, there are 5 other tracks you can go to over the weekend! You can see the full schedule here.