Using ready-made plugins can make your website more effective and efficient. But do you sometimes find it overwhelming to pick a plugin that is right for your situation?
The panelists will address issues about including new functionality in your project using various plugins.
Questions from the audience are encouraged during the plugin panel session.
- Are there any “best practice tips” to find right plugins?
- Can a site ever have too many plugins?
- Are premium plugins always better than free plugins?
- What is the best way to get support for a plugin?
- What happens to a site when an installed plugin is deactivated?
- Can the code be changed in plugin files without breaking it?
Additionally, if you have questions for the panelist you are invited email them to the panel moderator in advance. (firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:30pm July 22nd)